Monday, 30 November 2015

What's In My Bag?!



If you couldn't already tell from the title, today I'm going to discuss about what's in my handbag. I'm going to keep this interesting, you simply wouldn't believe all the things I keep in it (lies).

So the bag I'm currently using is a New Look handbag.. "Black snakeskin tote bag," it was a birthday gift that I received back in June but only now I'm using it (wasn't really feeling it at first). This is my everyday bag for now, however I do switch my bag from time to time, depending on the outfit I'm wearing and where I'm going. If you like the look of it, it's still available in New Look for the price of £18.74.


Front of bag
Back of bag


For me I like to keep my bag light. I get slightly anxious about having too much things in my bag in case someone steals from me or its an unlucky day for me so I lose it. Hahaa it might sound a Little silly but that's just how I feel. I know some people carry their life around with them in their bags but that's not me!


The first item is my purse.. its apink glittery one, I love it! It was purchased from Matalan for £6.00 but I doubt the still sell it (sorry, you're going to have to look for an alternative) New Look have one in three colours; silver, black and gold.

Mine
The alternative: Link below
 http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/silver-glitter-zip-around-purse-_358951692


Second item is my pencil case.. hmm never know when you'll need a pen I guess. Yeah it's not the best looking case but who’s trying to be cool. It polka dot yellow and white, in fact looking at the state of it I need to buy a new one. If you want a polka dot pencil case try this for £8.00 from ASOS
My pencil case
The alternative: Link below
http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/Eastpak/Eastpak-Polkadot-Benchmark-Pencil-Case/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5418409&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=mwiwwwltr&istBid=tztx&affid=14179&channelref=google+shopping&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=18283950120&utm_content=&utm_campaign=&cvosrc=ppc.google.18283950120&network=g&mobile=1&search=1&content=&creative=53496488061&ptid=18283950120&adposition=1o1&r=2&mk=ab&gclid=Cj0KEQiA4eqyBRDUh7Omv9vCtsoBEiQAspfs8sPa50reVFSbepPgXCLKuVA2nDKv2Fgb5Ov3a3TwoT8aAoDA8P8HAQ&un_jtt_application_platform=newPlp&un_jtt_redirect


Next item is makeup bag, it needs upgrading I just haven't seen a nice one yet.. Suggestions please. I don't ever reapply my make up (only put on mascara, and eyebrows Lool) but just to fill up the bag I plonk it in there.


Fourth is HAND SANITISER! Do I really need to say why? It goes without saying, especially if you don't want to be ill over the Christmas period- or ever!! "Be wise, sanitise" it just felt right typing that just go along with it.


Fifth item is perfume.. Top Up on perfume whenever possible. I love the smell of the perfume shop and I want to smell like it! Plus when someone tells you that you smell nice.. *cute giggle* it feels good ...😙

Next item is a mirror- just to make sure my eyebrows are in place.

Seventh item is cream. You know when you're in a rush and don't have time to cream yah hands or feet (feet lool), well keep some in yah bag and you'll be fine.

Eighth item is my car key/keys- I drive, they're needed.. Yeah nothing much to say.

Next item is my phone charger, recently I happen to be on the phone all the time so I don't want to have a dead phone on me and feel frustrated. The only problem is, when I have nowhere to plug it in- Uurghhh! Hmm I just won't be sticking round for long!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

Bye now xx