Thursday, 26 November 2015

Feedback Friday: HotChoc&Read



Hey all, hope you've had a great week. We're less than a month away from Christmas, can you believe it?! I mean I guess I'm not the first person to tell you so you probably can. I'd like to believe that I've had a hectic week, but we all know that's a lie. Well actually I have been busy, busy looking after my son 24/7.  And I'd like to class motherhood as hectic living.

Anyway I'm going to start with what I done on Monday. Well I was drunk and can't remember much. Ok, you got me. I don't drink and I didn't do anything, besides the usual duties. But honestly, all jokes aside I can't remember what I done. The day is pretty much a blur.

Tuesday was a day of trying to get my son into baby food. You would think he's ate food before, he's all for whatever I'm eating and against the baby food. I tried to offer him chicken and orchard, then banana and peach (he likes this). I'm currently weaning him now as he's officially six months. I can't believe seriously how fast his growing up. When I've heard people in the past say "children grow up fast", I've given them the side eye and gone yeah sure. But you won't know until you have your own or watch a close friend’s child jump life every time you visit.

At 4 I had a nail appointment. It's been a good while since I last had my nails done. I've been in need of treating myself but ever since I've had my son I've been unable to due to me falling ill as soon as I would get better. I got them pained grey and they're kind of longish. To be honest since Tuesday I've been feeling like Beyoncé, well.. not Beyoncé but a powerful, confident woman.

Wednesday was just like Monday. I did get some uni work done though!  I always feel uni work is never ending, whenever my hubby asks me what I'm doing I wish I could change up the script and not say uni work. The worst thing is I'm always dragging it out, where realistically I could probably dedicated 2 days to it and kick it out the way Lol. Clearly I chose to make my life more difficult than it has to be.

Thursday I done the usual then went for a little walk around the block. Never quite done the penny walk, but I went for a walk jheeeze! If you didn't already know I'm trying to trade in my junk fast life for the healthy long one. It's obviously difficult but one day I'll get there and it'll be my new normal. I should probably swap the hot chocolate for an avacado and something. By the way I wouldn't mind a few suggestions on what healthy meals to eat.

Friday yaay, today I make it my job to comment on blogs, so if you're a blogger comment below and leave your link. I should also take myself to the hairdressers to get a trim but I'll have to fit that into my busy schedule called can't be bothered today but maybe tomorrow Lool.

Hope you enjoyed my written reality show. I just hope the dry humour I put in the text is coming through.

Share, comment and follow me on Twitter @Shirelle_SVLH.