Friday, 13 November 2015

Feedback Friday: HotChoc&Read

Heyyyy....  



This is just a little post where I talk about what I've been doing in the week. Giving you highlights of my week on a Friday.

So at the start of the week like I always do, I set tasks that need to be achieved by the end of the week or at least before Monday! A few tasks that were on the list was to complete some work for my dissertation, clean my room (this is always on the list) and have a complete outfit for a birthday meal that I'll be going too on the weekend. I posted up a blog on the Monday too discussing how much I hate work!

The next day it was all about my son (to be honest that's everyday), he had an appointment at 13:10 (I was late but still got seen) and yeah by the time I came back home the day was basically over (I was over it any).

On Wednesday I was meant to be at uni, started at 9am. There was no way I was going to make it after my son kept me up all night (Oops, not my fault his teething). With making no attempt to go uni I was on my laptop for most of the day. I done some work but soon got distracted with YouTube vids and creating a Twitter account (follow me @Shirelle_SVLH).

Later on in the evening my sister told me "I think I've got on the wrong bus", and she did! It's a shame she didn't get off the bus sooner though, I mean she only managed to make it to Solihull (totally the wrong direction).

Moving onto Thursday I literally was getting a lot of uni work out the way. I didn’t fulfil the day in the way that I wanted to. Time had just been tick, ticking away, and you know it's always working against you when you've got so much to do!

Tick-tock to Friday.. Yaay that's today. Well I uploaded this blog, sent a few tweets and got ready for the day. So maybe later I'll read a few blogs and comment on them. I'll be going for a walk round the block get some fresh air through my system. Look for Christmas prezzies before last minute and I'll probably have a nap too.

Share and comment xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin